Sunday, September 9, 2012

Photo of the Week: Week 36


Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a really good baker. My downfall is that my decorating skills are sub par. Case in point. I'm so bad at it, it's gotten to the point where I automatically warn people: It tastes better than it looks, I promise!

My sister-in-law, her twin brother, her mother and I have consecutive birthdays. When I found out that Michelle's mom would be in the city for her birthday, I decided we should all celebrate together. Last night, I whipped up some carrot cake cupcakes. I made the frosting as they cooled and mentally prepared myself to produce some ugly looking cupcakes.

But something strange happened.

They came out not ugly.

They actually look, dare I say, professional?

I don't know what's come over me, but those are the prettiest cupcakes I'll ever make.

No comments:

Post a Comment