Monday, September 24, 2012

Gotye Week


It's Gotye week in the Northeast! Tonight, you can view the band Live on Letterman. Tomorrow is a show at Radio City Music Hall. Wednesday they'll be up at Mohegan Sun. Thursday they're hitting up Williamsburg Park. If you don't have the opportunity or means to make it to one of these shows, check out the online performance. I'll be interested to see how they handle all the visuals in a studio space.

I've also included a brilliant interview for you guys to check out. Jian Ghomeshi, of Moxy Fruvous fame, sat down with Wally and asked tons of great questions. What's wonderful about this interview is that Jian really understands music and how much work Wally puts into his music. I always get a kick out of seeing two very disparate artists that I'm a fan of interact.


I'm really looking forward to my trip into the city tomorrow. I plan on hitting up The Impossible Project Studio Space in NY before the show. I need to stock up on some film and get advice on what's happened with my test shots to this point. I'm not going to lie, the film lives up to its name. After that, I should have time to stop at one of my favorite eateries in all of New York: Empanada Mama. Then it's off to Radio City Music Hall. I've never been inside before, so I'm very excited for that experience. Seeing one of my favorite artists perform there is just icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment