Saturday, May 5, 2012

Caturday: The Cat Scan!


In case you didn't know it, my little Addy has been basking in her fifteen minutes of fame this week. The shot on the right was featured on one of my favorite tumblr blogs: The Cat Scan. Sometimes, you need a break from your day to just look at something silly. As one friend pointed out, 'Cats keep the internet alive.'

The Cat Scan is pretty much what it sounds like: people submitting scanned pictures of their cats. You have no idea how hard this was. All the other cats seem to sit happily on their owner's scanner, some even claiming that their cats enjoyed the light. Not Addy. No. Freakin. Way. The treats wouldn't even get her up there, so the best I got were these hovering scans. I called the shot on the right Cerberus-esque. The more I look at it compared to the other Cat Scan images, I'm kinda proud of Addy. She did something completely different than the other cats, and turned it into Surreal Art.

Way to go Addy!

2 comments:

  1. Michael TurbĂ©May 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

    This is insanely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend you get a cat and a scanner for this reason alone!

    ReplyDelete