Friday, December 16, 2011

Sunrise Series: Part One


I mentioned that I started 2010 with the lofty goal of taking a picture every single day. A lot of those pictures ended up being some really nice sunrise shots on my way to the gym. None of my sunrise pictures have been edited to enhance or change colors. 

Sometimes I forget how much I love living on the shoreline.

Quack!

And for the people listening to the playlist over there, one of my favorites from my childhood: Macho Duck. Everybody was putting out a disco album, including Micky Mouse and Sesame Street. We have both on vinyl. The lyrics are pretty hysterical.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is one beautiful picture. I love the fact that it is natural.

    Do you ever submit anything to the Milford Fine Arts Council Photo contests/shows?

    ReplyDelete