Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Can Find Anything Online


If it exists somewhere, I can find it. Guesses on who this is in all their fabulous 80's glory? I think I had a hat like that growing up. I'll have to look through the old family photos tonight...

On a side note, day four without power at home. If anyone is trying to reach me by phone, it's not that I don't want to talk, it's just that there is no cell service. Texts are somewhat reliable, but a few of those have gone astray as well.


I got this email today and it brought a smile to my face. I'm glad somebody is FINALLY going to teach me how to take professional pictures, although I'm not sure if I should really trust emails that come from "truckloadsoficecream.com". Then again, it sounds like they have the sort of dining hall I'd like. Fuck it, let's all go to Photography School! Who's with me? 

 I can't wait for their reply!!!


1 comment:

  1. I think they are going show you how steal framed professional pictures from a photography school.

    ReplyDelete