Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Terrible Twos


Happy Birthday, ACL! In some ways, I can't believe it's been two years already. In other ways, I can't believe it's only been two years! August 17th was my surgery date, one of the worst days of my life and also one of the best. It was the beginning of my long road to recovery from the physical injury, and more importantly, the mental. Sometimes you need everything to fall apart, to have the walls come crumbling down around you in order for you to pick yourself up and start again.

And what better way for me to celebrate the day where I changed my life than go to a concert? Tonight, I'll be going back to Brooklyn, driving this time so keep your fingers crossed, to see Hotel Lights at The Rock Shop. I'm excited because the venue seems cool and cozy and I've got a good friend as my partner in crime.

Hopefully, there will be a few pictures to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment