Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Officially Official



I've never seen anything more incredible than that in my life! Look! My name! My photos! On The Eels Official Webstie!

A friend joked that he wanted me to autograph the website, so I did. If you want to take a look, here's the link. They're a sampler of what I've posted on my blog, and my full set is over on my website, under gallery then under concerts. I swear, I took just as many pictures of E as I did of The Chet!

Hopefully, this is the first step of many for me! Thanks to all my friends that encouraged me to send my photos along to the right people; you know who you are. God damn right, it's a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Hank! And thanks for following my blog! It's been an exciting week and I've got more coming :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just happy you didnt sign my monitor with a sharpee. Dont forget about your friends when you are super rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete