Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, James!


I have the most amazing nephew, who just turned four. Not a day goes by where I'm not utterly impressed by him. We did a family portrait session for his first birthday, which was the first appearance of the infamous stink eye. People tell me it was the sun in his eyes, but it's become his signature expression. As you can see, he's only getting better over time.


Recently, James has taken an interest in photography. I think it's great that he wants to do what I'm doing, so I've let him use my old canon g5. I'm thrilled to have found a use for it!


The boy can strike a pose! Right now, the majority of his pictures are of the ground, but he has a unique perspective. His favorite subject matter is...


Me! I'm not sure if he thinks it's funny to turn the tables on me or if he really likes taking my picture. I have to say, there aren't many of the photographer, so I'm flattered. I need to update my picture on my website and I kinda dig the second shot...How great would it be to have a 4 year old as a second shooter at a wedding? What would he take pictures of?


Happy Birthday, little man! I can't wait to see what you'll get into next!

No comments:

Post a Comment