Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hotel Lights: Girl Graffiti


Hotel Lights third album is out! I can't tell you how excited I am for this. I've only given it a quick listen, at about 1 AM when I couldn't sleep and realized that iTunes would let me download it seeing how it was officially August 16th. I need to give it a few more listens, but so far, I like what I've heard. I was really impressed with the wide range of instrumentation; no wonder it's taken so long for this album to come out! 

So check out Hotel Lights website. Do yourself a favor, heh heh heh, and download their newest album. Download all their albums, it's good stuff, I wouldn't steer you wrong! And read a glowing review of Girl Graffiti here

Oh, and if you live in the area, there's a CD release party tomorrow night in Brooklyn at the Rock Shop. I'm going to be there and I had to pull some major strings to get out of work early on a deadline day, so you have no excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment