Monday, August 27, 2012

James is Five


When I took my camera out at James' birthday party over the weekend, he looked at me very seriously and said, "Audra, I just want to let you know, there is no flash photography at this event." I don't know where he comes up with this stuff! My nephew has always been quite the character, and the faces he makes when he knows I'm taking a picture never fail to bring a smile to my face.

But sometimes it's the ones he makes when he doesn't know I'm there that make my heart swell just a little bit more.


Here he is admiring his new Batman raincoat in the hallway mirror. He's the typical little boy who loves his super heroes and icky bugs and this raincoat is sure to make him the envy of all the kids in his kindergarten class. 


The coolest aunt of all time status has been renewed for at least another year. Sorry the picture is so soft, but it was a no flash photography event. I didn't want to get kicked out!


Happy Birthday to my favorite little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment