Monday, August 13, 2012

Company Softball Game: The Kens Win!


I'm proud to announce that my team, The Kens, won this year's company softball game, continuing my undefeated streak! Mia is seen above displaying our score board. As you can see, it was a close game. We were actually down by two runs going into the eighth inning, rallied and took the lead by two, then added an additional five runs in the top of the ninth inning.

I wasn't at my best in the field this year. I bobbled more hits that day then I think I have in all the previous company games combined. I also had two bad throws, which never happens. I went 3 for 4 at bat though, so it made up for it. By the bottom of the ninth inning, I realized that I was overthrowing and relaxed. It felt pretty good to get the last out of the game.

I apologize for not having more pictures, but I was pretty focused on the game. As always, I got everyone together for a group shot at the end.


Thanks for a great game and a good time, everyone! I'll be ready for a rematch in about a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment