Thursday, April 19, 2012

Throwback Thursdays

Darren Jessee on the drums at Lupos, RI.

This Throwback Thursday, I wanted to share a trio of Darren Jessee pictures, back in his Ben Folds Five days. These shots are all from the late 90's. I extracted my collection of BFF pictures from storage, which I'll be posting as I find time to scan some of the prints. Ah, my film shooting days...

I haven't really had time to think about the Hotel Lights concert tomorrow (!!!), but I'm definitely excited. Not only is the concert on a Friday night, so much better than a Wednesday trek into the city, but it's going to be in Williamsburg. That means two things: I've gotten together a decent group of friends to head in and we'll be hitting up Cadaques for some tapas and happy hour drinks!

Intro to Underground at the University of Rhode Island

 
University of Hartford, CT

So if you find yourself with nothing to do Friday night, you should absolutely check out Hotel Lights at Spike Hill. They put on a great show and you can't beat the price! Check out my photos from their CD release party last year and take a listen to their third album, Girl Graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment