Wednesday, April 18, 2012

National Velociraptor Awareness Day 2012!!!


It's here! It's here! It's finally here! Welcome to 2012's National Velociraptor Awareness Day post! I was so inspired, I pulled out all the stops and went back to my trick photography days. Heart shaped bokeh!

I've been working on this post for a long time. My most read blog post was for National Velociraptor Awareness Day last year. I threw it together as a joke and somehow it's had more views than anything else I've done. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about that. Hopefully, that post brought you to this blog and you've taken a look around at some of the other things I really care about. This year, I wanted to put some effort in to celebrate such a great day. 

I did a spoof on one of our front pages. The story was about a raptor, albeit a bird. I felt it was my duty to improve this story; only two words from the headline were changed. Velociraptors make everything better! Enjoy my pathetic left handed Photo Shopping. I apologize in advance for not knowing where the image of the dog and raptor came from. I saw it so long ago and didn't note the website.

 
The incredible raptor in a top hat is from THAZumi on deviant art.


If  you have $15,000 lying around, you should definitely get your own realistic velociraptor from Animal Makers. Hey, before you go complaining about the price, I would like to point out, it is on sale...

It's my job to spread the word. Be aware every day, but today especially. Watch out for those raptors!


No comments:

Post a Comment