Thursday, April 12, 2012

Throwback Thursdays


Injuries have been on my mind for the past month, since I sprained my wrist bracing myself from a fall. I went back into the college archives for this week's Throwback Thursday. Right hand injuries are nothing new to me. I bruised my hand pretty badly in a sledding mishap and was forced into a plaster cast for a few weeks. It was a lot of fun having my RA drive me to the emergency room in the middle of the night. The ring I was wearing had been crushed and was cutting off circulation in my finger, so it had to be cut off. The ring! Not my finger!

12 years later and I'm still having ridiculous injuries. But hey, wasn't my tie dyed Jimmy Buffett shirt AWESOME??? I'm also becoming proficient with a mouse left handed. I even managed some clone stamping in Photoshop. Go, ambidextrous Audra! If they only made left handed cameras, I'd be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment