Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!


This post goes out to my best bud, Vanessa. We've been through a lot in the many years since she moved from Hawaii to Connecticut (you fool!) and today is another big change for her. I'm not going to lie, every time I walk past her desk at work, I'm going to feel sad to see it empty. I wanted to give her a little shout out to say that I'm proud of her and the choice she made. Change is never easy, but I know she's going to do bigger and better things.

And even though we won't be working in the same office, and I won't see you on my ichat list with comments to cheer me up like this:


It doesn't mean we won't see plenty of each other. It just means we need to have more Audra Nights!™


It's a great big world out there, kid, and it's all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment