Saturday, October 15, 2011

Caturday with a concert tonight


Addy proving she's not afraid of heights

Tonight, I'll be celebrating Mario's birthday along with my friends at the Kingston Trio concert in the City of Dreams! They better play Tijuana Jail this year! On a side note, I think it's funny that this will be the most expensive concert I've been to this year. It doesn't seem right that a band with none of the original members in it charge more than some of the shows I've seen. The last time the Trio played in Connecticut, I was on so much pain medication, I don't remember much of the concert. (It was four days after my ACL reconstruction, people!) I'm looking forward to enjoying it this year with a mostly clear head and my camera, of course. Gotta love concerts in our coverage area!

No comments:

Post a Comment