Thursday, November 1, 2012

Teresa & Steve 10.27.12


Last weekend, one of my friends got married. Even when I attend as a guest, I bring along my camera(s) and take a handful (couple hundred) of candid shots. I spent the majority of my high school years over at the Welz household, so I consider them to be my second family. They are such a warm and loving family, I'm pretty sure everyone that knows them feels this way.


Andrew, Rita and Charlie. Andrew was one year behind me in high school and Charlie was two years older than me, the same year as my older brother Nick. They're Teresa's older brothers and Rita is their mom.


 Ring Bearer Nathan


 Teresa and father Chuck heading down the aisle


Newly weds. This picture is so Teresa, I love it!


While the photographer was doing group shots, I grabbed Andrew to do some portraits and catch up. We don't get to see each other much these days because he's a busy lawyer and travels all over the country, but he's still one of my favorite people in the world, not to mention super dashing in a suit!


A couple first dance pictures that show you how much in love these two are. Congratulations, Teresa and Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment