Monday, July 16, 2012

Featured Photographer


I woke up to an unexpected email this morning: I had a comment on a photo on my webshots account. I've been a member on webshots since 2004 and have never received a comment. I originally set it up as a personal photo site to share with friends and family. It's a great service and free to upload 100 photos a month.

I began posting concert pictures on it, thinking why not, it might get me a few more views and more traffic to my website. I was completely shocked to find that they had selected me as the featured photographer in the entertainment category. Check it out here.

Considering the massive amount of photos they have to pick from, I'm pretty excited and proud that they chose one of mine. A special thank you goes out to the girl in front of me that stood the majority of the concert. Instead of getting frustrated and annoyed, I worked her into the shot, adding so much more to a simple concert picture. I channeled my inner Tim Gunn and made it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment