Saturday, May 21, 2011

End Times


Not that I believe in any of this garbage, but these images crack me up. I'm sure you've seen them all by now. Above is from After The Rapture Pet Care, and below, a brilliant prank I hope people actually pull.


I found the image at a blog here, not sure if they came up with it originally or not. I'm planning on going to the first birthday for my cousin's son then going to my friend's "After the Rapture (Raptor?)" party. Since it's dinosaur themed, I came up with an After the Rapture Mac & Cheese dish. I'm not sure if it'll work out quite as well as I'm planning. If it does, expect pictures.


I've put an entire album over on the playlist, over to the right there. The second album in the Eels Trilogy, End Times, seemed like a very fitting record to listen to today, as I'm sure you're all sick of listening to R.E.M.'s It's the End of the World by now. End Times is one of E's heaviest albums, filled with sorrow and loss.

Enjoy, and if you do get raptured and/or raptored today, it's been real!

No comments:

Post a Comment