Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Munchkin!

Oh, the many faces of Addy. I often wonder what my pets must think of me. More often than not, I've got a giant camera in their face, but just like people, they get used to it. I think Addy in particular loves being in the spotlight. Whether she's hunting turkey vultures behind the safety of double pane glass, lying on my equipment as I try to organize for a shoot or sitting in the sink, Addy is a character. Addy was named after the first few minutes in the house. She ran from toy to toy, pouncing on bean bag chairs, chasing her big brother Potter. It was clear she had A.D.D. hence, Addy. She's transitioned from being a stow away at my last apartment to a troublemaker that will find any and all pieces of velcro in the house and chew them, but I wouldn't give her up for the world.

And hey, she shares a birthday with William Shatner. It doesn't get more prestigious than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment