Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Eels Second Look(s)


If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that I like to go through my pictures twice. When I shoot something, I try to cull through them quickly and get them online. On average at a concert, I'll shoot somewhere between 300 and 800 pictures. That's if I'm only allowed to shoot the first three songs. When I get to shoot an entire concert, I've been known to shoot well over 2,000 images. It's a lot to go through and often times, I overlook something really good. Sometimes the picture needs a little more love on the processing end of it and I just don't have the time. I tag them for later and return to them with a fresh set of eyes several weeks later.

Since today is also E's 50th birthday, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get them online. Happy birthday, sir! I hope the show tonight is a memorable one!

From The Paradise Rock Club, Boston











From Webster Hall, NY










 




Of course, more clown pictures. GAHHHHHHH! I felt like I seriously shorted The Chet on my first posts; I think it was a leftover subconscious thing from the Eels posting so many of my pictures of him on their website in 2011. Sorry about that, The Chet!

No comments:

Post a Comment