Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Playlist




Music is a huge part of my life, so every year I like to put together a set of songs to set the tone of the year. The music player off to the right of my blog has been refreshed for the moment with my 2013 Mix. As the year progresses, more songs will be added to go along with blog posts, hence the separate link above.

I've been making mix tapes as long as I can remember and feel that there should be a definite flow to them. I was slightly concerned with a couple of oddball tracks on here, thinking they would disrupt that flow, but I think it works. There is a whole lot of brass this year, last year I had a lot of banjo, which wasn't planned, but is definitely welcome. You'll probably be able to pick up on the theme I had in mind. Also, Phil Collins in a mix? That's my 2013 gift to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment