Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Picking


My brother and sister-in-law were in town over the weekend to celebrate his birthday, so we gathered up the kids and spent the afternoon pumpkin picking. In case you haven't looked through my blog before, I'm lucky to be surrounded by the cutest kids on the planet.


Grace pretty much ran to the first giant pumpkin she saw.


James has become a bit more serious in his pictures.


A pumpkin for me?


Cousins in the crazy house.


Grace's hair is out of control.


Pumpkin still life.


Mia joined us as well. Here she is running to me through the pumpkin patch. It was the first time she'd met Grace and James and the girls seemed to be having a stand off. They watched each other, but didn't make any moves to really interact with each other.



This was the only shot I got of all three kids together. James had a lady bug on his hand and the girls were super excited. It's pretty much impossible to get a couple of two year old kids to sit and look at me at the same time.

 

I've gotten this devious little smile out of Grace a few times now. It cracks me up every single time.


Cousins walking with apples. I think I was taking details at this point when Michelle ran over to me and pointed this scene out. Nice work, Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment