Friday, October 19, 2012

fr EYE day


After a three week hiatus, it's back: Happy fr EYE day!

I hope my regular readers didn't think I gave up on this project; I actually have enough eye pictures stock piled to last me well into 2013. I just wanted to give people easy access to my concert photography. Starting today, it's back to my regular posts. Since you've waited so long for a new fr EYE day post, I'm giving you one of the prettiest eyes I've seen to date. Those are the most pronounced and symmetrical crypts out of the 40 eyes I've taken pictures of.

For those of you that are newer to my blog, I thought it would be fun to take macro pictures of people's eyes and I post them on Friday's because I like a good pun. You can either click on the label beneath this post to read about prior posts or head over to my pinterest board if you just want to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment