Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Is there anything better than a Laser Background Turkey Portrait? No. No, there is not.

Wishing all of my readers and the rest of the internet a relaxing Thanksgiving. I'm lead chef for the first time as my mother recuperates from carpal tunnel surgery.


Talk about a bad ass cast! The bird is in the oven, only the side dishes remain. I just might make it.

I was thinking about Thanksgivings of the past; many were spent freezing my butt off at high school football games. Whether I was part of the marching band performing at half time, covering the game for one of the 19 papers I work for or lending my gloves to the poor girl that just moved to Connecticut from Hawaii (I still think you're a fool and I WANT MY GLOVE BACK!!!) I'm happy to be spending this Thanksgiving at home, cooking. James has the main photographer duties, so I'm sure there will be some fun pictures to share.

Be safe and enjoy your time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment