Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grace's Birthday

Nothing like a Nor'easter to celebrate your first birthday. Many family members braved the snowy slushy mess to celebrate Grace. There were plenty of cute kids at this party.

A fun pumpkin cake creation and Tristan showing off his Halloween spirit. Old school Legos were a big hit with cousins Grace and James.

My present to Grace, from an amazing Etsy seller, Joni. She rushed this hat for me, and I'm really grateful. Check out her store here.

Tristan was all smiles.

Aria struggled to stay awake.

E.J. is always happy.

Grace loves music, so she got a big kick out of us singing to her.

As you can see, I had a little competition in the photography department...

James did such a good job, I put together a collage of his work.

My favorite has to be the headless shot of my uncle, wearing the Mickey Mouse sweat shirt. I think James just really liked the shirt. He has such a fun perspective of the world, don't you think?

I can't believe how much Grace has changed, even over the few weeks since I saw her for the Medieval Festival in NY. She's going to be walking on her own any day now.


 I can't believe she's already one! Happy Birthday, Grace!










1 comment:

  1. Audra,
    these pictures are so cute and the ones James took are soooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete