Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sarah & Jeff Engagement Shoot



Sarah, Jeff and I got together to discuss the details of their upcoming wedding and we walked around Downtown Milford to get some shots. I always like to do an engagement shoot before a wedding because it gives me a chance to interact with a couple and for them to get used to me. As I found out, Jeff's eyes do not like bright sunlight at all!


I've been wanting to play around more with architecture in my shots, and we happened across a lovely doorway.


Sarah and Jeff wanted to do some shots by the duck pond waterfall, but it had been storming for a few days before the shoot. The waterfall was a very unattractive yellow and overflowing, so we hit up the weeping willow instead.



A nice little black and white series. I think these two are naturals!


I love the silliness of these two shots.


The laughter continued throughout the shoot. I can't wait for what I know will be a fantastic wedding in June. I promise to keep you in the shade, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment