Friday, September 27, 2013

fr EYE day


hello and welcome to fr EYE day!

I was hoping to reshoot this particular eye indoors because the reflections really take away how cool it is. I also need to do a comparison shot because the matching eye is completely blue. This is an example of sectoral heterochromia. People with heterochromia have two different color eyes. Central heterochromia is when you have a different color surrounding the center of the eye while the rest of the eye is another color. Sectoral heterochromia is just a part of the eye with a different color. There is a solid swatch of brown in the upper left corner of this eye which isn't perfectly shown in this picture. What can I say? I'm short on eye pictures and went into my stash of imperfect examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment