Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Roundup 2014


Easter is always a bit of a blur for me. My family spends all day on Saturday making Easter Pies and then we move on to Easter Sunday. I was focused on making the dough, but thankfully, my brother and sister in law grabbed my cell phone and snapped a couple pictures of myself and Grace.



The future of Easter Pies are in good hands!


I love that my face is hidden behind Grace's curls



Somebody finally figured out that walking thing!




Dear Hannah, thanks for being the only one who looked at me for this group picture...


Everyone scattered during the easter egg hunt






Grace passed that blue and purple egg about a dozen times before noticing it



Hannah had her turn inside the house later on and was super proud of herself for finding all the eggs





No comments:

Post a Comment