Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grace's Baptism

It was great to spend time with the Born-Napolitano clan over the weekend for the celebration of Grace's baptism. As you can see below, Grace was the most laid back baby ever; even softly snoring during the mass. My favorite shots by far are the second set, after Grace was baptized and Grandma Born's reaction. Of course, my nephew James had to get his stink eye picture in for good measure.


 


Oh and hey! I'm playing around with a new music widget that allows me to set the width. I was able to pull it up from the bottom of the blog, so you can actually notice it now! I am in the process of creating a real playlist, but for now, I threw up some of my favorite Eels/E/McHonky. I'm really much happier with the music selection this widget has and I need to play with the option of uploading my own songs. Grooveshark definitely has potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment