Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome to the Blog!

A quick hello and welcome to my blog. I've finally decided to take the plunge in an attempt to document and share my photography. Last fall, a coworker pulled me aside and told me how wonderful my photographs were and immediately chastised me for not doing anything with my talent. She explained that most people were too afraid to follow through with their passion and urged me to overcome my fears.

So, here is my attempt. I'm hoping to post at least once a week, a modest goal to start, and see where it takes me. Enjoy!

P.S. Be sure to check out the playlist down at the bottom of the page. I played with the blog layout and would've preferred to put it closer to my header, but I thought it took too much away from the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment